Wainhomes have submitted a ‘preapp’ to Cornwall Council for ‘new residential development including new access, public open space and associated infrastructure’. A ‘preapp’ is a submission under the Cornwall Council pre-application advice service. B y this process planning applicants can ask the Council to:
- research the history of the site and do a site visit if required.
- look at the application against Council policies and standards.
- arrange to attend a meeting with the applicant, if needed. This could be a telephone discussion.
- look at the need for further investigations or key groups that need to be spoken to.
- write to the applicants and let them know whether the Council think they should continue with their planning application.
You can find details of the preapp via this link: Wainhomes
A conceptual site layout plan is shown via this link: Wainhomes Site Layout